Compass in the Media
- "Transitioning into uni life" - Yahoo! 7 News
- "Compass and Souths Cares team up again in 2015"
- "Holroyd High School featured on SBS Insight"
- "Annette Cairnduff speaks to SBS Living Black"
- "High school students from disadvantaged communities experience the University of Sydney" - Sydney Morning Herald
- "ATP Turns Film set for South Cares' School to Work Program" - Official Site of the South Sydney Rabbitohs
- Broken Hill Learning Week 2014 Media Report, 16 June (PDF)
- "Make your mark" - Life Matters, ABC's Radio National, 7 April
- "Helping kids find their mark" - The Australian, 7 April
- "Enrol, you can do it" - MX Sydney, 7 April
- "University Camp" - Behind the News, ABC, 18 February
ABC's Behind the News featured a story about the Wingara Mura - Bunga Barrabugu Summer Program's efforts to see more Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students at University and doing well.
- University of Sydney leg-up scheme has ATAR system on ropes - The Sydney Morning Herald, 16 February
- A life lesson in teaching - Essential Kids, 30 December
- "Young filmmakers put spin on rules" - The Torch, 18 December
- HSC results: Holroyd High School punches above its weight - The Sydney Morning Herald, 16 December
- Students get in early - Cootamundra Herald, 9 December
Christopher Warren remains quietly confident that his conditional entry into Sydney University 'should go to plan' and is set to secure some attractive incentives...
- Traction in equity takes time - The Australian, 29 November
- "Students take advantage of university mentors" - Daily Liberal, 26 November
- "Learn Earn Legend Program" Speech for the House of Representatives - 18 November
Matt Thistlethwaite MP for Kingsford Smith presents a speech to the House of Representatives on Framing Health a partnership project between Compass, the University's School of Public Health and Souths Cares.
- The Bridges to Higher Education initiative - Curriculum & Leadership Journal, 8 November
- Uni spot secure under scheme for Westfields Sports students - Fairfield City Champion, 5 November
- "City selected for class case study" - Barrier Daily Truth, 25 June
- 'Don't be afraid to succeed': actor - College Welcomes Indigenous Students - North Shore Times, 7 June (PDF)
- Sydney Morning Herald, 16 July
- Adelaide Compass launch photo gallery on Facebook
- Adelaide Now, 10 February
- ABC Radio National Life Matters program, 26 June
- Sydney Morning Herald, 10 June
- The Australian, 10 June
- Sydney Morning Herald, 7 May
- "Improving low-SES school students' access to higher education" - Curriculum & Leadership Journal, 6 February
- The Australian, 7 January