Compass in the Media
- A life lesson in teaching - Essential Kids, 30 December
- "Young filmmakers put spin on rules" - The Torch, 18 December
- HSC results: Holroyd High School punches above its weight - The Sydney Morning Herald, 16 December
- Students get in early - Cootamundra Herald, 9 December
Christopher Warren remains quietly confident that his conditional entry into Sydney University 'should go to plan' and is set to secure some attractive incentives...
- Traction in equity takes time - The Australian, 29 November
- "Students take advantage of university mentors" - Daily Liberal, 26 November
- "Learn Earn Legend Program" Speech for the House of Representatives - 18 November
Matt Thistlethwaite MP for Kingsford Smith presents a speech to the House of Representatives on Framing Health a partnership project between Compass, the University's School of Public Health and Souths Cares.
- The Bridges to Higher Education initiative - Curriculum & Leadership Journal, 8 November
- Uni spot secure under scheme for Westfields Sports students - Fairfield City Champion, 5 November
- "City selected for class case study" - Barrier Daily Truth, 25 June
- 'Don't be afraid to succeed': actor - College Welcomes Indigenous Students - North Shore Times, 7 June (PDF)