We asked some parents things that they enjoyed the most about their parents visit:
- "Before the visit to the university I had no idea how to help my children especially as we are new arrivals. After the visit I could help. There is no age limit to study here and there are opportunities for people to access help. The flyers were good and I have information to answer my children's questions and can talk about faculty requirements. We can access the website and visit the university again."
- "Everything - it gave you a greater understanding what is available at the university."
- "Seeing the campus and finding out we can come back to visit various museums and things of interest."
- "The activities were great practical way to explain what uni is about."
- "Tour - better to understand the role, the history of the university and the whole tour gave my child a real idea about university."