We assist University staff and students by:
- answering copyright queries from members of the University community
- providing practical advice on copyright issues to University staff and students
- conducting training and copyright awareness sessions for staff and students
- providing online information resources via the University’s copyright web site
- providing guidance for staff on the implementation of the Music Licence and the Part VA and VB licences
- providing advice and assistance when take-down notices and complaints are received.
Copyright Services does not provide legal advice.
If your copyright question does not relate to your teaching, research or study at the University, but is of a personal nature, you can seek free legal advice on copyright matters by contacting the Australian Copyright Council. Their web site provides a series of free information sheets for download on a large range of copyright topics.