Performing & publishing


This section is aimed at University students as well as staff - anyone who wants to perform someone else’s work in public or to publish their own work.

If you need information on performing copyright works for educational purposes including examination assessment check the section Performing music & teaching to establish if the works you plan to use are covered by the Music Licence.