Forms & sample letters
- Special case exception s200AB disability checklist (doc) - an aid for decision-making and record-keeping.
Special case exception s200AB disability checklist (pdf)
- Special case exception s200AB educational checklist (doc) - an aid for decision-making and record-keeping.
Special case exception s200AB educational checklist (pdf)
- Guest lecturer consent form (doc) - granting permission for lecture to be recorded.
- Student consent form (doc) - granting permission for work to be made available online.
- Client-photographer agreement (doc) - granting permission for their image, audio or words to be used on University website and/or in printed material.
To be used when seeking permission from copyright owners and rights holders to reproduce their works.
Literary, dramatic & notated musical works
- Permission to use more than 10% of a copyright work in a print or CD-Rom course pack (doc)
- Permission to place more than 10% of a copyright work online in a learning management system such as WebCT, Blackboard or Reserve (doc)
- Permission to stream all or part of a commercial DVD or video via a learning management system (doc)
Permission to include copyright works in a publication
- Permission to include published material in a digital thesis (doc)
- Permission to include published material in a commercial publication (doc)
Permission to include your published copyright works in the an institutional repository
- If you transferred your copyright to the publisher you may need to request the publisher's permission before you can post it in the institutional repository. Sydney eScholarship has developed sample permission forms and proformas for your use in following formats:
- PDF version
- MS Word verion
- Please visit Sydney eScholarship Copyright Information pages for more details.