Students covered

The following groups of students are covered by the licences:

  • students enrolled for award courses such as a bachelor’s or higher degree including local and off-shore students
  • bridging or supplementary courses leading to enrolment at the University
  • cross-institutional courses
  • non-award courses which do not lead to an academic award at the University
  • contact the Director of Copyright Services if you have any concerns about the eligibility of a course you are conducting.