Education Undergraduate Cross-Institutional

The information on this page applies to future students. Current students should refer to their faculty handbooks for course information.

If you are enrolled in an accredited course of study at another institution, you may apply to undertake a Unit or Units of Study at the University of Sydney which can be credited to course requirements at your home university.