Nursing Undergraduate Cross-Institutional
The information on this page applies to future students. Current students should refer to their faculty handbooks for course information.
If you are enrolled in an accredited course of study in nursing at another institution, you may apply to undertake a unit or units of study at the University of Sydney which can be credited to course requirements at your home university.
Inherent Requirements for Nursing courses
How to apply
How to apply
Please contact the Undergraduate Student Advisor, Sydney School of Nursing on 02 9351 0522 prior to putting in your on-line application application.
Please submit the following with your application:
(1) letter from your home institution granting permission for cross-institutional study detailing approved units of study.
(2) certified copies of academic transcripts
(3) certified copies of any degrees or diplomas;
(4) certified copy of your passport, birth certificate or citizenship certificate;
(5) certified copy of your marriage certificate or other appropriate documentation, if your name has changed;
(6) evidence of English proficiency (ie IELTS test results) if appropriate.
any other relevant documentation that you feel may support your application.
You must be enrolled for the current academic year in an accredited related course of study at another institution. Your admission to a unit or units of study at the University of Sydney is subject to approval and availability.
The academic requirements that are displayed are applicable to currently available courses only, and are updated annually in October and may be changed without notice. The Faculty Handbook and the University of Sydney Calendar are the official legal source of information relating to study at the University of Sydney, and you are referred to those documents.