Nursing Undergraduate Non-Degree
The information on this page applies to future students. Current students should refer to their faculty handbooks for course information.
A non-degree course allows you to undertake undergraduate level study, for the purpose of continuing professional development or simply for interest. You will not accrue credit points towards a degree award, but you will be issued with a transcript outlining the units of study that you have attended.
Inherent Requirements for Nursing courses
How to apply
How to apply
Please contact the Undergraduate Student Advisor, Sydney School of Nursing on 02 9351 0522 prior to putting in your on-line application application.
Please submit the following with your application:
(1) certified copies of academic transcripts or clinical qualifications/achievements;
(2) certified copies of any degrees or diplomas;
3) certified copy of your passport, birth certificate or citizenship certificate;
(4) certified copy of your marriage certificate or other appropriate documentation, if your name has changed;
(5) evidence of English proficiency (ie IELTS test results) if appropriate.
any other relevant documentation that you feel may support your application.
On-time applications for the March Semester close on 1 December 2001 and for the July semester 30 May 2012.
Your admission to a unit or units of study at the University of Sydney is subject to approval, which may include the fulfilment of prerequisites in previous study or your professional experience, and availability.