Social Work Postgraduate Non-Degree

The information on this page applies to future students. Current students should refer to their faculty handbooks for course information.

Social Work postgraduate non award is available for students who do not want to enrol in an award program, instead complete only one or a few social work postgraduate units of study

How to apply

Domestic students

How to apply

Applications are made directly to the University and assessed by the Faculty. Please note: not all courses are offered in the July semester intake.

International students

How to apply

Overseas applicants may apply (i) directly to the University, or (ii) through a University overseas representative (education agent).