Music Postgraduate Cross-Institutional

The information on this page applies to future students. Current students should refer to their faculty handbooks for course information.

If you are enrolled in an accredited postgraduate course of study in music or music studies at another institution, you may apply to undertake a Unit or Units of Study at the University of Sydney which can be credited to your course requirements.