Level: postgraduate coursework
The study of Dispute Resolution at Sydney Law School concerns the acquisition of a broad understanding of the theory, policy and practice of Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR). You are able to examine the various alternative dispute resolution processes, their advantages and limitations and explore the application of alternative dispute resolution in particular areas of practice.
You are also able to engage with the fundamental skills and theory of mediation. You may be able to progress to accreditation as mediators (additional external study with coaching and assessment will be required) and the content particular units are designed to meet the content requirements of the National Mediator Accreditation System.
Courses available in this area
- Doctor of Juridical Studies
- Doctor of Philosophy (Law)
- Graduate Diploma in Environmental Law
- Graduate Diploma in Health Law
- Graduate Diploma in Law
- Master of Administrative Law and Policy
- Master of Environmental Law
- Master of Global Law
- Master of Health Law
- Master of Labour Law and Relations
- Master of Laws
- Master of Laws - Research