Bachelor of Commerce
The Sydney Bachelor of Commerce (BCom) places a strong emphasis on the key aspects of business and the practical knowledge you need to thrive in today's global market. Designed in consultation with industry leaders, graduate recruiters, current students and alumni, the revitalised structure will provide you with a highly relevant and professional program of study.
The program combines practice with theory to teach you about the fundamentals of how businesses operate and the analytical and technical skills to apply your knowledge to real world cases. You will gain a comprehensive grounding in areas such as accounting, economics and business statistics and will learn to use your knowledge to formulate and effectively execute solutions in business.
Building on this solid foundation, you can choose a major (specialisation) in up to two areas. You can choose to either customise your study to pursue a particular professional qualification, or explore many different areas to gain a broad and versatile business education. Prepare yourself for a successful career in virtually any field of business with the Bachelor of Commerce at Sydney.
Courses available in this area
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Commerce (Honours)
- Bachelor of Commerce and Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Commerce and Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Commerce and Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Commerce and Doctor of Medicine
- Bachelor of Engineering Honours and Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Information Technology and Bachelor of Commerce