Bachelor of Commerce
Our Bachelor of Commerce degree has been designed in consultation with industry leaders, graduate recruiters, current students and alumni.
The program combines theory with practice to teach you how businesses operate and gives you the analytical, technical, and practical skills to apply your knowledge effectively in the business world. Our core units will provide you with grounding in areas such as accounting, economics and business statistics.
Building on this foundation, you can choose up to two majors. You might choose to focus your study to pursue a particular professional qualification, or to explore many different areas to gain a broad and versatile business education.
In addition to a major in the Business School, you can choose a major or electives from many of the University’s other faculties. This gives you the opportunity to follow other interests or gain skills in areas that will benefit your career in business.
We also offer students an opportunity to work for a leading firm, through our Industry Placement Program. Students are encouraged to incorporate either an exchange program or semester of independent study abroad into their degree.
Courses available in this area
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Commerce (Honours)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Liberal Studies)
- Bachelor of Commerce and Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Commerce and Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Commerce and Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Commerce and Doctor of Medicine
- Bachelor of Engineering Honours and Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Information Technology and Bachelor of Commerce