Medical Radiation Sciences
The medical radiation sciences program comprises an applied science award in diagnostic radiography at bachelor's level, specialist postgraduate courses at master's, diploma and certificate levels, and graduate entry master's degrees in diagnostic radiography, molecular imaging, nuclear medicine and radiation therapy.
Our specialist courses in medical radiation sciences aim to advance the skills and expertise of professionals in their area of specialisation, and to broaden their exposure to the wider field of health sciences.
Graduate entry courses lead to eligibility to practice as diagnostic radiographers, molecular imaging technicians, nuclear medicine technologists, and radiation therapists and include integral clinical fieldwork placements within the public and private sectors.
If you haven’t yet decided on your area of specialisation you can choose to enter the Bachelor of Health Sciences. This degree will allow you to explore a range of options before selecting your postgraduate degree in medical radiation sciences.
Courses available in this area
- Bachelor of Applied Science (MRS) Diagnostic Radiography
- Bachelor of Applied Science (MRS) Diagnostic Radiography Honours
- Graduate Certificate of Health Science (Medical Radiation Sciences)
- Graduate Diploma of Health Science (Medical Radiation Sciences)
- Master of Health Science (Medical Radiation Sciences)