Level: postgraduate coursework
Make technology work for you and your organisation. Our master’s degrees can help you develop technology to improve productivity, inform decision making or even deliver better health outcomes for the population.
We offer a range of technology-based degrees suited to your professional goals:
- Graduate Diploma in Computing - can help you transition into an IT career or enhance your existing career with a technology-based qualification
- Master of Information Technology - suitable for IT professionals wanting to extend and update their technical knowledge
- Master of Information Technology Management – for those already working in IT and pursuing a successful career in management using technology to transform businesses and improve productivity
- Combined Master of Information Technology/Information Technology Management - suitable for those seeking to deepen their technical skills while developing managerial capability
- Master of Data Science - will develop your analytical and technical skills to use data science to guide strategic decisions in your area of expertise
- Master of Health Technology Innovation - for health practitioners, engineers, IT professionals and scientists wanting to deliver improved health outcomes for patients through the innovative use of technology.
Many of these programs also offer the option of a graduate certificate and/or graduate diploma.
Courses available in this area
- Graduate Certificate in Data Science
- Graduate Certificate in Information Technology
- Graduate Certificate in Information Technology Management
- Graduate Diploma in Computing
- Graduate Diploma in Health Technology Innovation
- Graduate Diploma in Information Technology
- Graduate Diploma in Information Technology Management
- Master of Data Science
- Master of Health Technology Innovation
- Master of Information Technology
- Master of Information Technology Management
- Master of Information Technology and Master of Information Technology Management