Level: Postgraduate coursework
Psychology is the scientific study of human behaviour and mental processes, investigating the way we behave as individuals and as social beings, interrogating the way we act and the way we think, and exploring our interaction with the physical world and with each other.
Our benchmark graduate program in psychology comprises a suite of professional and scientific courses across the range of the disciplines including behavioural neuroscience, personalty theory, social influences on the behaviour of indviduals and groups, forensic psychology, health psychology, developmental psychology, abnormal psychology, memory, attention, intelligence, sensory processes and perception, research methods and theories of learning and motivation.
Courses available in this area
- Doctor of Clinical Psychology / Master of Science
- Graduate Certificate in Applied Positive Psychology
- Graduate Certificate in Coaching Psychology
- Graduate Certificate in Health Psychology
- Graduate Diploma in Coaching Psychology
- Graduate Diploma in Health Psychology
- Graduate Diploma in Psychology
- Master of Science in Coaching Psychology
- Master of Science in Health Psychology