Asian Language Acquisition 2 (ASNS6011)
UNIT OF STUDY
This unit of study gives students an opportunity to improve their proficiency in an Asian language in order to deepen their understanding of Asian cultures and societies. Students will develop comprehensive linguistic skills in speaking, listening, reading and writing. In addition, analysis of the structure of the language and its sociocultural context will enhance their knowledge and understanding of the society in which the language is utilised.
Our courses that offer this unit of study
- Bachelor of Design Computing
- Graduate Certificate in China Studies
- Graduate Certificate in Public Policy
- Graduate Diploma in China Studies
- Graduate Diploma in International Relations
- Graduate Diploma in Public Policy
- Master of China Public Administration
- Master of China Studies
- Master of Crosscultural Communication
- Master of International Relations
- Master of Public Policy
Further unit of study information
Written assignments and quizzes equivalent to 3000wds (70%), class tests equivalent to 2000wds (30%)
Faculty/department permission required?
Study this unit outside a degree
If you wish to undertake one or more units of study (subjects) for your own interest but not towards a degree, you may enrol in single units as a non-award student.
If you are from another Australian tertiary institution you may be permitted to underake cross-institutional study in one or more units of study at the University of Sydney.