Art Practice (AWSS1003)
UNIT OF STUDY
This unit enables students in the Bachelor of Arts (Art History and Theory) to attend an individual medium: Photography, Printmaking, Ceramics, Digital Video, General Drawing, Painting, Life Drawing, Screen-printing, Sculpture, Mixed Media or Site-Specific Art.
Our courses that offer this unit of study
- Bachelor of Computer Science and Technology
- Bachelor of Computer Science and Technology (Advanced)
- Bachelor of Health Sciences and Master of Nursing
- Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Medical Science
- Bachelor of Medical Science and Doctor of Medicine
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Science (Advanced Mathematics)
- Bachelor of Science (Advanced)
- Bachelor of Science (Advanced) and Doctor of Medicine
- Bachelor of Science and Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Science and Master of Nutrition and Dietetics
Further unit of study information
Studio 3 hrs/wk
Attendance, studio skills and technique and process journal (40%), portfolio and completed projects (60%)
Faculty/department permission required?
Study this unit outside a degree
If you wish to undertake one or more units of study (subjects) for your own interest but not towards a degree, you may enrol in single units as a non-award student.
If you are from another Australian tertiary institution you may be permitted to underake cross-institutional study in one or more units of study at the University of Sydney.