Project Design and Management (BIOS3063)
UNIT OF STUDY
This unit of study examines the principles and factors involved in the design and management of services, programs, and projects. Students will develop skills in planning, developing, implementing and evaluating projects as well as be given an introduction to financial management. This is an introductory level that aims to develop generic skills relevant to project management. It is not a specialist project management unit. Students who achieve a pass have a basic working knowledge of project management. Students who achieve higher grades are better able to integrate various aspects of the unit, and to apply their knowledge to solve problems.
Our courses that offer this unit of study
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Occupational Therapy)
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Occupational Therapy) Honours
- Bachelor of Computer Science and Technology
- Bachelor of Computer Science and Technology (Advanced)
- Bachelor of Health Sciences
- Bachelor of Health Sciences and Master of Nursing
- Bachelor of Information Technology
Further unit of study information
Distance education mode: independent learning package with email support
Workbook (50%) & end semester exam (50%)
Faculty/department permission required?
Study this unit outside a degree
If you wish to undertake one or more units of study (subjects) for your own interest but not towards a degree, you may enrol in single units as a non-award student.
If you are from another Australian tertiary institution you may be permitted to underake cross-institutional study in one or more units of study at the University of Sydney.