Brass Ensemble 2 (BRSS1001)
UNIT OF STUDY
In these units, students will be expected to develop an increasing awareness and application of ensemble skills including intonation, blending, balance, and varying roles within the ensemble. Students will study repertoire of diverse genres and styles. On completion of this unit students will develop ensemble skills and repertoire knowledge.
Our courses that offer this unit of study
- Bachelor of Engineering Honours and Bachelor of Music Studies
- Bachelor of Music (Composition)
- Bachelor of Music (Music Education)
- Bachelor of Music (Performance)
- Bachelor of Music Studies
- Bachelor of Music Studies and Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Music Studies and Doctor of Medicine
- Diploma of Music
Further unit of study information
A final grade will be compiled from continual assessment of professional demeanour and ensemble skills demonstrated during rehearsals and performances (100%)
Faculty/department permission required?
Unit of study rules
Admission subject to audition.
Study this unit outside a degree
If you wish to undertake one or more units of study (subjects) for your own interest but not towards a degree, you may enrol in single units as a non-award student.
If you are from another Australian tertiary institution you may be permitted to underake cross-institutional study in one or more units of study at the University of Sydney.