Chamber Music 1 (CHMB1301)
UNIT OF STUDY
Chamber music and chamber music skills are studied through the focused engagement with specific repertoire. Students are assigned a Principal Tutor who will advise of appropriate works for each level and coach the ensemble through the semester.
Our courses that offer this unit of study
- Bachelor of Engineering Honours and Bachelor of Music Studies
- Bachelor of Music (Composition)
- Bachelor of Music (Music Education)
- Bachelor of Music (Performance)
- Bachelor of Music Studies
- Bachelor of Music Studies and Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Music Studies and Doctor of Medicine
- Diploma of Music
Further unit of study information
Six 1 hr tutorials and unit specific seminars as outlined in course handout.
Tutorials (50%), one performance exam as rostered by unit coordinator (50%).
Faculty/department permission required?
Unit of study rules
Prerequisites and assumed knowledge
48 credit points
Study this unit outside a degree
If you wish to undertake one or more units of study (subjects) for your own interest but not towards a degree, you may enrol in single units as a non-award student.
If you are from another Australian tertiary institution you may be permitted to underake cross-institutional study in one or more units of study at the University of Sydney.