Chamber Music 2 (CHMB1302)
UNIT OF STUDY
New chamber music repertoire is studied either with another ensemble or with a continuing ensemble. The development of new musical relationships or the evolution of pre-existing ones are amongst the various matters considered and evaluated during this semester.
Our courses that offer this unit of study
- Bachelor of Engineering Honours and Bachelor of Music Studies
- Bachelor of Music (Composition)
- Bachelor of Music (Music Education)
- Bachelor of Music (Performance)
- Bachelor of Music Studies
- Bachelor of Music Studies and Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Music Studies and Doctor of Medicine
- Diploma of Music
Further unit of study information
Six 1 hr tutorials and unit specific seminars as outlined in course handout.
Tutorials (50%), one performance exam as rostered by unit coordinator (50%).
Faculty/department permission required?
Unit of study rules
Study this unit outside a degree
If you wish to undertake one or more units of study (subjects) for your own interest but not towards a degree, you may enrol in single units as a non-award student.
If you are from another Australian tertiary institution you may be permitted to underake cross-institutional study in one or more units of study at the University of Sydney.