Chamber Music 6 (CHMB3306)
UNIT OF STUDY
Groups will be expected to show some initiative in liaising with the profession and the musical community outside the Conservatorium. Emphasis is placed on programming and audience communication through programming and stage performance techniques. Students will be encouraged to investigate new repertoire, commission new works, experiment with programming and promotion and seek out performance opportunities.
Our courses that offer this unit of study
- Bachelor of Engineering Honours and Bachelor of Music Studies
- Bachelor of Music (Composition)
- Bachelor of Music (Music Education)
- Bachelor of Music (Performance)
- Bachelor of Music Studies
- Bachelor of Music Studies and Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Music Studies and Doctor of Medicine
- Diploma of Music
Further unit of study information
Six 1 hr tutorials and unit specific seminars as outlined in course handout.
Tutorials (50%), one performance exam as rostered by unit coordinator (50%).
Faculty/department permission required?
Unit of study rules
ENSE3004 or CHMB3305
Study this unit outside a degree
If you wish to undertake one or more units of study (subjects) for your own interest but not towards a degree, you may enrol in single units as a non-award student.
If you are from another Australian tertiary institution you may be permitted to underake cross-institutional study in one or more units of study at the University of Sydney.