Exchange Program 3A (CHNG3041)
UNIT OF STUDY
Year 3 elective unit of study for the degree in Chemical Engineering. Objectives/Outcomes: The objective of this (single semester) Exchange Program is to provide students with the opportunity to live and learn in a foreign culture while completing the academic and professional requirements of the University of Sydney degree program. Upon completion of the full year-long exchange (i.e. both CHNG3041 and CHNG3042), students will have completed work at least equivalent to Year 3 in the Chemical Engineering degree, including in particular all Year 3 core units of study.
Our courses that offer this unit of study
- Bachelor of Engineering Honours (Aeronautical)
- Bachelor of Engineering Honours (Biomedical)
- Bachelor of Engineering Honours (Chemical and Biomolecular)
- Bachelor of Engineering Honours (Civil)
- Bachelor of Engineering Honours (Electrical)
- Bachelor of Engineering Honours (Mechanical)
- Bachelor of Engineering Honours (Mechatronic)
- Bachelor of Engineering Honours (Software)
- Bachelor of Engineering Honours and Bachelor of Project Management
- Bachelor of Engineering Honours with Advanced Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering Honours with Space Engineering Major
- Bachelor of Project Management and Bachelor of Arts
Unit of study rules
96 credit points in Chemical Engineering stream
Department permission required. Enrolment requires completion of all Year 1 and 2 core units of study in Chemical Engineering, and at least 96 credit points towards the degree plus Head of School approval from Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering at the University of Sydney and the host institution.
Study this unit outside a degree
If you wish to undertake one or more units of study (subjects) for your own interest but not towards a degree, you may enrol in single units as a non-award student.
If you are from another Australian tertiary institution you may be permitted to underake cross-institutional study in one or more units of study at the University of Sydney.