Exchange Program 4B (CHNG4042)
UNIT OF STUDY
Year 4 elective unit of study for the degree in Chemical Engineering. Objectives/Outcomes: The objective of this (single semester) Exchange Program is to provide students with the opportunity to live and learn in a foreign culture while completing the academic and professional requirements of the University of Sydney degree program. Upon completion of the full year-long exchange (i.e. both CHNG4041 and CHNG4042), students will have completed work at least equivalent to Year 4 in the Chemical Engineering degree, including in particular the Year 4 core units of study, and will have fulfilled all the requirements of their degree from the University of Sydney.
Our courses that offer this unit of study
- Bachelor of Engineering Honours (Aeronautical)
- Bachelor of Engineering Honours (Biomedical)
- Bachelor of Engineering Honours (Chemical and Biomolecular)
- Bachelor of Engineering Honours (Civil)
- Bachelor of Engineering Honours (Electrical)
- Bachelor of Engineering Honours (Mechanical)
- Bachelor of Engineering Honours (Mechatronic)
- Bachelor of Engineering Honours (Software)
- Bachelor of Engineering Honours with Advanced Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering Honours with Space Engineering Major
- Bachelor of Project Management and Bachelor of Arts
Unit of study rules
Prerequisites and assumed knowledge
Completion of all Year 1, 2 and 3 core units of study in Chemical Engineering, and at least 144 credit points towards the degree.
Study this unit outside a degree
If you wish to undertake one or more units of study (subjects) for your own interest but not towards a degree, you may enrol in single units as a non-award student.
If you are from another Australian tertiary institution you may be permitted to underake cross-institutional study in one or more units of study at the University of Sydney.