Chinese Exchange (CHNS2810)


This unit exists solely as an enrolment option for students who wish to study Chinese while on exchange at a university elsewhere than in China or Taiwan. Students who plan to study intermediate or advanced Chinese in China or Taiwan should seek department permission to enrol in a "Chinese In-Country Study" unit instead.

Study this unit outside a degree

Non-award/non-degree study

If you wish to undertake one or more units of study (subjects) for your own interest but not towards a degree, you may enrol in single units as a non-award student.

Cross-institutional study

If you are from another Australian tertiary institution you may be permitted to underake cross-institutional study in one or more units of study at the University of Sydney.