Civil Exchange C (CIVL0013)


Students undertaking overseas exchange programs enrol in exchange units in place of a normal semester enrolment. Successful completion of the subjects at the external institution will be the criteria for the award or pass or fail in this unit.

Unit of study rules

Additional Information

Departmental permission required. Students must have a WAM >65 and to have completed one full year of study, that is 48 credit points.

Study this unit outside a degree

Non-award/non-degree study

If you wish to undertake one or more units of study (subjects) for your own interest but not towards a degree, you may enrol in single units as a non-award student.

Cross-institutional study

If you are from another Australian tertiary institution you may be permitted to underake cross-institutional study in one or more units of study at the University of Sydney.