Capstone Project B (CIVL5021)
UNIT OF STUDY
Capstone Project provides an opportunity for students to conduct original research. Students will generally work individually and an individual thesis must be submitted by each student. Capstone Project is a major task and is to be conducted with work spread over most of the year, in two successive Units of Study of 6 credits points each, Capstone Project A (CIVL5020) and Capstone Project B (CIVL5021). This particular unit of study, which must be preceded by or be conducted concurrently with CIVL5020 Capstone Project A, should cover the second half of the work required for a complete Capstone Project. In particular, it should include completion of all components of the research or investigation project planned but not undertaken or completed in CIVL5020 Capstone Project A.
Our courses that offer this unit of study
- Graduate Certificate in Engineering
- Graduate Diploma in Engineering
- Master of Engineering (Civil Engineering)
- Master of Engineering (Fluids Engineering)
- Master of Engineering (Geomechanical Engineering)
- Master of Engineering (Structural Engineering)
- Master of Professional Engineering (Civil)
- Master of Professional Engineering (Geomechanical)
- Master of Professional Engineering (Structural)
Further unit of study information
Independent project work.
Through semester assessment (100%)
Faculty/department permission required?
Unit of study rules
ENGG5223, ENGG5222, ENGG5218, ENGG5219
Study this unit outside a degree
If you wish to undertake one or more units of study (subjects) for your own interest but not towards a degree, you may enrol in single units as a non-award student.Find a non-award course for this unit of study
If you are from another Australian tertiary institution you may be permitted to underake cross-institutional study in one or more units of study at the University of Sydney.Find a cross-institutional course for this unit of study