Dissertation A (CIVL5222)
UNIT OF STUDY
To complete a substantial research project and successfully analyse a problem, devise appropriate experiments, analyse the results and produce a well-argued, in-depth thesis.
Department permission required for enrolment in sessions 1 and 2
Our courses that offer this unit of study
- Graduate Certificate in Engineering
- Graduate Diploma in Engineering
- Master of Engineering (Civil Engineering)
- Master of Engineering (Fluids Engineering)
- Master of Engineering (Geomechanical Engineering)
- Master of Engineering (Structural Engineering)
- Master of Professional Engineering (Civil)
- Master of Professional Engineering (Geomechanical)
- Master of Professional Engineering (Structural)
Further unit of study information
Through semester assessment (100%)
Faculty/department permission required?
Unit of study rules
Study this unit outside a degree
If you wish to undertake one or more units of study (subjects) for your own interest but not towards a degree, you may enrol in single units as a non-award student.
If you are from another Australian tertiary institution you may be permitted to underake cross-institutional study in one or more units of study at the University of Sydney.