Composition Through Improvisation 1 (CMPN1000)
UNIT OF STUDY
This unit aims, through performance, to help students develop vital aural and improvisational skills which will significantly enhance their compositional process.
Our courses that offer this unit of study
- Bachelor of Medical Science
- Bachelor of Music (Composition)
- Bachelor of Music (Music Education)
- Bachelor of Music (Performance)
- Bachelor of Music Studies
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Science (Advanced Mathematics)
- Bachelor of Science (Advanced)
- Bachelor of Science and Bachelor of Arts
- Diploma of Music
Further unit of study information
Weekly assignments (70%), final recorded composition (30%).
Faculty/department permission required?
Study this unit outside a degree
If you wish to undertake one or more units of study (subjects) for your own interest but not towards a degree, you may enrol in single units as a non-award student.
If you are from another Australian tertiary institution you may be permitted to underake cross-institutional study in one or more units of study at the University of Sydney.