Composition Through Improvisation 2 (CMPN1003)
UNIT OF STUDY
This unit continues to develop through performance and investigation into experimental modes of presentation, to help students develop vital aural and improvisational skills which will significantly enhance their compositional process.
Our courses that offer this unit of study
- Bachelor of Music (Composition)
- Bachelor of Music (Music Education)
- Bachelor of Music (Musicology)
- Bachelor of Music (Performance)
- Bachelor of Music (Performance) (Jazz Studies)
- Bachelor of Music Studies
- Bachelor of Music Studies and Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Music Studies and Doctor of Medicine
- Diploma of Music
Further unit of study information
Weekly assignments (70%), final recorded composition (30%).
Faculty/department permission required?
Unit of study rules
Prerequisites and assumed knowledge
Study this unit outside a degree
If you wish to undertake one or more units of study (subjects) for your own interest but not towards a degree, you may enrol in single units as a non-award student.Find a non-award course for this unit of study
If you are from another Australian tertiary institution you may be permitted to underake cross-institutional study in one or more units of study at the University of Sydney.Find a cross-institutional course for this unit of study