Composer Performer Workshop 3 (CMPN4000)
UNIT OF STUDY
The Composer Performer Workshop provides both composers and performers with the opportunity to work together in the performance of new and experimental works.
Our courses that offer this unit of study
- Bachelor of Engineering Honours and Bachelor of Music Studies
- Bachelor of Music (Composition)
- Bachelor of Music (Music Education)
- Bachelor of Music (Performance)
- Bachelor of Music Studies
- Bachelor of Music Studies and Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Music Studies and Doctor of Medicine
- Diploma of Music
Further unit of study information
For all students: professional approach in workshops (60%). For composers only: CPW concert attendance, submission of program notes and 2 copies of each score to be played, concert management duties such as stage managing and preparation of programs and publicity (40%). For performers only: performance at the CPW concert(s) and instrument presentation (40%).
Faculty/department permission required?
Unit of study rules
Prerequisites and assumed knowledge
Study this unit outside a degree
If you wish to undertake one or more units of study (subjects) for your own interest but not towards a degree, you may enrol in single units as a non-award student.
If you are from another Australian tertiary institution you may be permitted to underake cross-institutional study in one or more units of study at the University of Sydney.