Recording Portfolio (CMPN5006)
UNIT OF STUDY
This unit provides a practical introduction to recording projects. Aspects of creative production are examined alongside project planning, management and the professional delivery of master recordings to appropriate standards. The student, in consultation with their supervisor, will devise a program of practical recording projects. This program will integrate into the existing musical activities that occur at the Conservatorium and as such the hours will be flexible and may include, evening and weekend projects. In addition students will be required to attend and participate in a number of seminars/workshops.
Our courses that offer this unit of study
- Graduate Certificate in Interaction Design and Electronic Arts
- Graduate Diploma in Interaction Design and Electronic Arts
- Graduate Diploma in Music (Performance)
- Master of Interaction Design and Electronic Arts
- Master of Interaction Design and Electronic Arts (Audio and Acoustics)
- Master of Interaction Design and Electronic Arts (Illumination Design)
- Master of Music Studies (Composition)
- Master of Music Studies (Performance)
Further unit of study information
3 to 5 hours per week of recording projects, consultations with Supervisor and participation in seminar workshops.
Recording projects and class presentation (100%)
Faculty/department permission required?
Study this unit outside a degree
If you wish to undertake one or more units of study (subjects) for your own interest but not towards a degree, you may enrol in single units as a non-award student.
If you are from another Australian tertiary institution you may be permitted to underake cross-institutional study in one or more units of study at the University of Sydney.