Information Technology Short Project (COMP5705)
UNIT OF STUDY
This is a short 6cp IT project unit of study that can be taken either stand-alone as a short IT project during winter or summer schools, or as an internship-project as part of an industry-based scholarship such as the Faculty's Postgraduate Industry Project Placement Scheme (PIPPS). The focus is on the development of a client-focused solution with proper project management and documentation. For such students who follow the internship model of one day a week over both semester 1 and semester 2, COMP5705 can be combined with COMP5706 IT Industry Placement Project.
Our courses that offer this unit of study
- Bachelor of Computer Science and Technology (Honours)
- Bachelor of Computer Science and Technology (Honours) (Advanced)
- Graduate Certificate in Information Technology Management
- Graduate Diploma in Information Technology Management
- Master of Information Technology
- Master of Information Technology Management
- Master of Information Technology and Master of Information Technology Management
Further unit of study information
Meeting 1 hr/week; Project Work - own time,
Through semester assessment (100%)
Faculty/department permission required?
Unit of study rules
COMP5702, COMP5703, COMP5704
Study this unit outside a degree
If you wish to undertake one or more units of study (subjects) for your own interest but not towards a degree, you may enrol in single units as a non-award student.
If you are from another Australian tertiary institution you may be permitted to underake cross-institutional study in one or more units of study at the University of Sydney.