IT Industry Placement Project (COMP5706)
UNIT OF STUDY
This is a short 6cp IT project unit of study that can be taken in combination with COMP5705 Information Technology Short Project by students taking an Industry-based scholarship such as the Faculty's Research Industry Placement Project Scholarship (RIPPS), which gets split over both semester 1 and semester 2.
Our courses that offer this unit of study
- Bachelor of Engineering Honours (Civil) and Bachelor of Design in Architecture
- Graduate Certificate in Information Technology Management
- Graduate Diploma in Information Technology Management
- Master of Information Technology
- Master of Information Technology Management
- Master of Information Technology and Master of Information Technology Management
Unit of study rules
COMP5702, COMP5703, COMP5704
Study this unit outside a degree
If you wish to undertake one or more units of study (subjects) for your own interest but not towards a degree, you may enrol in single units as a non-award student.
If you are from another Australian tertiary institution you may be permitted to underake cross-institutional study in one or more units of study at the University of Sydney.