Development Project Evaluation (DVST6905)
UNIT OF STUDY
Project design, dynamics and evaluation are key elements of the management and delivery of development initiatives. This unit focuses on the history, significance, context and design of evaluation in that process. The unit addresses debates about participatory approaches to evaluation, quantitative and qualitative methodologies. Assessment is organized around the design of a proposal for a project evaluation.
Our courses that offer this unit of study
- Graduate Diploma in Development Studies
- Graduate Diploma in Human Rights
- Graduate Diploma in International Relations
- Graduate Diploma in Peace and Conflict Studies
- Graduate Diploma in Public Policy
- Master of Development Studies
- Master of Human Rights
- Master of International Relations
- Master of Peace and Conflict Studies
- Master of Public Policy
Further unit of study information
1x1800wd Qualitative analysis project (38%), 1x3500wd Project evaluation proposal (50%), 1x700wd Seminar presentation (12%),
Faculty/department permission required?
Study this unit outside a degree
If you wish to undertake one or more units of study (subjects) for your own interest but not towards a degree, you may enrol in single units as a non-award student.
If you are from another Australian tertiary institution you may be permitted to underake cross-institutional study in one or more units of study at the University of Sydney.