Special Topic in Economics (ECON6101)
UNIT OF STUDY
Study of a special topic in postgraduate Economics. Topics will vary from semester to semester according to staff availability and the presence of visitors. If taught in both semesters, the topic in Semester 2 will be different to that in Semester 1.
Our courses that offer this unit of study
- Graduate Certificate in International Studies
- Graduate Diploma in Economic Analysis
- Graduate Diploma in International Relations
- Graduate Diploma in International Studies
- Graduate Diploma in Public Policy
- Master of Economic Analysis
- Master of Economics
- Master of International Relations
- Master of International Security
- Master of International Studies
- Master of Public Policy
Further unit of study information
Depends on topic
Faculty/department permission required?
Unit of study rules
ECON5001 and ECON5002
Students must seek written permission from the School of Economics Postgraduate Coordinator to enrol in this unit.
Study this unit outside a degree
If you wish to undertake one or more units of study (subjects) for your own interest but not towards a degree, you may enrol in single units as a non-award student.
If you are from another Australian tertiary institution you may be permitted to underake cross-institutional study in one or more units of study at the University of Sydney.