Country Risk Analysis (ECOP6012)
UNIT OF STUDY
The impacts of volatility are an ever-present concern for policymakers, firms and households. This unit looks at a diverse range of methods and techniques for assessing country risk (e.g., economic risk, financial risk, sovereign (default) risk, socio-political risk, etc). This entails an overview of the (political) economic frameworks and connecting both qualitative and quantitative approaches to the current research on leading indicators and early warning systems.
Our courses that offer this unit of study
- Graduate Certificate in International Studies
- Graduate Certificate in Political Economy
- Graduate Diploma in International Relations
- Graduate Diploma in International Studies
- Graduate Diploma in Political Economy
- Graduate Diploma in Public Policy
- Master of International Relations
- Master of International Security
- Master of International Studies
- Master of Political Economy
- Master of Public Policy
Further unit of study information
1x2000wd Essay (25%), 1x3000wd project (40%), 1x1000wd Presentation (20%), Seminar participation (15%)
Faculty/department permission required?
Study this unit outside a degree
If you wish to undertake one or more units of study (subjects) for your own interest but not towards a degree, you may enrol in single units as a non-award student.
If you are from another Australian tertiary institution you may be permitted to underake cross-institutional study in one or more units of study at the University of Sydney.