Research in Political Economy (ECOP6031)
UNIT OF STUDY
This unit focuses on conducting research in political economy. Weekly seminars examine a range of topics including research design, literature review, data collection and analysis, and writing a research proposal. The seminars provide an opportunity for critical discussion to identify, debate and reflect on the nature and challenge of undertaking research. The assessment is structured to assist the progressive development of a research proposal. Completion of this Unit of Study is a pre-requisite for a Masters dissertation.
Our courses that offer this unit of study
- Graduate Certificate in International Studies
- Graduate Certificate in Political Economy
- Graduate Diploma in International Relations
- Graduate Diploma in International Studies
- Graduate Diploma in Political Economy
- Graduate Diploma in Public Policy
- Master of International Relations
- Master of International Security
- Master of International Studies
- Master of Political Economy
- Master of Public Policy
Further unit of study information
1x1000wd Paper (25%), 1x1000wd Paper (25%), 1x4000wd Report (50%)
Faculty/department permission required?
Study this unit outside a degree
If you wish to undertake one or more units of study (subjects) for your own interest but not towards a degree, you may enrol in single units as a non-award student.
If you are from another Australian tertiary institution you may be permitted to underake cross-institutional study in one or more units of study at the University of Sydney.