Strategic Debates on Economic Change (ECOP6103)
UNIT OF STUDY
This unit explores the processes of socioeconomic change, and the forces involved in bringing about such change. It introduces several theoretical perspectives and - using a number of contemporary case studies - considers the interests, the relationships and the constraints involved in socioeconomic change. Students consider a range of issues and debates, and make a detailed study in one such area.
Our courses that offer this unit of study
- Executive Master of Public Administration
- Graduate Certificate in Development Studies
- Graduate Certificate in International Studies
- Graduate Certificate in Political Economy
- Graduate Certificate in Public Administration
- Graduate Diploma in Development Studies
- Graduate Diploma in Human Rights
- Graduate Diploma in International Relations
- Graduate Diploma in International Studies
- Graduate Diploma in Political Economy
- Graduate Diploma in Public Administration
- Graduate Diploma in Public Policy
- Master of Development Studies
- Master of Human Rights
- Master of International Relations
- Master of International Security
- Master of International Studies
- Master of Political Economy
- Master of Public Administration
- Master of Public Policy
Further unit of study information
1x2000wd Essay (30%), 1x4000wd Essay (60%), 1xGroup presentation (10%)
Faculty/department permission required?
Study this unit outside a degree
If you wish to undertake one or more units of study (subjects) for your own interest but not towards a degree, you may enrol in single units as a non-award student.
If you are from another Australian tertiary institution you may be permitted to underake cross-institutional study in one or more units of study at the University of Sydney.