Researching Open Employment (EDPD6001)
UNIT OF STUDY
This unit requires students to demonstrate their understanding of action research methodology in examining their own learning about open employment, and how they assist a client achieve set outcomes for gaining employment in the community. Project will be discussed as part of in-class problem-based learning sessions, with the final product presented verbally to the class, and in writing to class tutor.
Our courses that offer this unit of study
- Graduate Certificate in Educational Studies
- Graduate Certificate in Educational Studies (Special and Inclusive Education)
- Graduate Diploma in Educational Studies
- Graduate Diploma in Educational Studies (Special and Inclusive Education)
- Master of Education (Educational Psychology)
- Master of Education (Special and Inclusive Education)
Further unit of study information
1x literature review (50%) and 1x portfolio (50%)
Faculty/department permission required?
Study this unit outside a degree
If you wish to undertake one or more units of study (subjects) for your own interest but not towards a degree, you may enrol in single units as a non-award student.
If you are from another Australian tertiary institution you may be permitted to underake cross-institutional study in one or more units of study at the University of Sydney.