Individual Profession Learning Portfolio (EDPZ5010)
UNIT OF STUDY
This unit provides you with the opportunity to develop a portfolio, where you can document and critically examine how you supported the learning of other participants in your formal or informal setting. Students are expected to implement an initiative to improve participants' learning in a formal or informal setting. Students are expected to have successfully completed other units of study before enrolling in this unit. University staff may undertake this unit by completing the development program for Research Higher Degree Supervision. No concurrent enrolment with EDPZ6010 unless special permission has been granted by the Faculty.
Our courses that offer this unit of study
- Doctor of Clinical Surgery
- Graduate Certificate in Educational Studies
- Graduate Diploma in Educational Studies
- Graduate Diploma in Educational Studies (Educational Management and Leadership)
- Graduate Diploma in Educational Studies (Educational Psychology)
- Graduate Diploma in Educational Studies (Special and Inclusive Education)
- Graduate Diploma in Educational Studies (Sports Coaching)
- Graduate Diploma in Learning Sciences and Technology
- Master of Education
- Master of Education (Educational Management and Leadership)
- Master of Education (Educational Psychology)
- Master of Education (Special and Inclusive Education)
- Master of Education (Sports Coaching)
- Master of Learning Sciences and Technology (Professional)
Further unit of study information
independent work; 3 x 2 hr meetings across the semester
6000 wd professional learning portfolio (100%)
Faculty/department permission required?
Study this unit outside a degree
If you wish to undertake one or more units of study (subjects) for your own interest but not towards a degree, you may enrol in single units as a non-award student.
If you are from another Australian tertiary institution you may be permitted to underake cross-institutional study in one or more units of study at the University of Sydney.