Prof Learning Leadership Portfolio (EDPZ6010)
UNIT OF STUDY
This unit is designed to enable educators, with the support of a mentor, to document and engage in critical reflection on professional workplace learning, differing from its companion unit EDPZ5010, due to the focus on leadership and your professional role in working with colleagues' professional development. This unit provides you with the opportunity to develop a professional portfolio where you can document and critically examine how you have led others to improve the work in your formal or informal setting. Students are expected to have successfully completed other units of study before enrolling in this unit. No concurrent enrolment with EDPZ5010 unless special permission has been granted by the Faculty.
Our courses that offer this unit of study
- Doctor of Clinical Surgery
- Graduate Certificate in Educational Studies
- Graduate Diploma in Educational Studies
- Graduate Diploma in Educational Studies (Educational Management and Leadership)
- Graduate Diploma in Educational Studies (Educational Psychology)
- Graduate Diploma in Educational Studies (Special and Inclusive Education)
- Graduate Diploma in Educational Studies (Sports Coaching)
- Graduate Diploma in Learning Sciences and Technology
- Master of Education
- Master of Education (Educational Management and Leadership)
- Master of Education (Educational Psychology)
- Master of Education (Special and Inclusive Education)
- Master of Education (Sports Coaching)
- Master of Learning Sciences and Technology (Professional)
Further unit of study information
independent work; 3 x 2 hr meetings across the semester
6000 wd professional leadership portfolio (100%)
Faculty/department permission required?
Study this unit outside a degree
If you wish to undertake one or more units of study (subjects) for your own interest but not towards a degree, you may enrol in single units as a non-award student.
If you are from another Australian tertiary institution you may be permitted to underake cross-institutional study in one or more units of study at the University of Sydney.