Special Project 1 (EDPZ6730)
UNIT OF STUDY
Special Project is a capstone unit, semester length independent investigation of a personally chosen topic in an educational context, the result of which is a 'product' of approximately 6,000 words such as a written report, review, account of the development of a resource, analysis of action or critique of research. All 'products' should be demonstrably informed by relevant theory and research. The satisfactory completion of this unit provides an alternative to the regular face-to-face classroom unit of study for candidates enrolled in a graduate coursework award.
Our courses that offer this unit of study
- Graduate Diploma in Educational Studies (Special and Inclusive Education)
- Master of Education
- Master of Education (Educational Management and Leadership)
- Master of Education (Educational Psychology)
- Master of Education (International Education)
- Master of Education (Special and Inclusive Education)
- Master of Education (Sports Coaching)
- Master of Education (TESOL)
- Master of Learning Sciences and Technology (Professional)
- Master of Policy Studies
- Master of Social Work
Further unit of study information
several sessions with supervisor
1x6000wd report (100%)
Faculty/department permission required?
Unit of study rules
Prerequisites and assumed knowledge
24 credit points of units
Study this unit outside a degree
If you wish to undertake one or more units of study (subjects) for your own interest but not towards a degree, you may enrol in single units as a non-award student.
If you are from another Australian tertiary institution you may be permitted to underake cross-institutional study in one or more units of study at the University of Sydney.