Electrical Exchange Unit 2C (ELEC3906)
UNIT OF STUDY
This is a unit of study for the University of Sydney students who have gone on exchange and are doing unit(s) with a syllabus that is equivalent to unit(s) of study in the School of Electrical & Information Engineering. The enrollment in this unit needs to be approved by the school. The enrollment in this unit will be granted for a workload that is equivalent to that of a (normal) full time student at the exchange university. Assessment is set by the exchange university. A Pass/Fail grade is awarded by the University of Sydney in this unit. Thus the marks obtained at the exchange university will not be included in any WAM calculations.
Our courses that offer this unit of study
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Commerce (Liberal Studies)
- Bachelor of Commerce and Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Commerce and Doctor of Medicine
- Bachelor of Computer Science and Technology
- Bachelor of Computer Science and Technology (Advanced)
- Bachelor of Design Computing
- Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Information Technology and Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Information Technology and Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Information Technology and Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Information Technology and Bachelor of Medical Science
- Bachelor of Information Technology and Bachelor of Science
Study this unit outside a degree
If you wish to undertake one or more units of study (subjects) for your own interest but not towards a degree, you may enrol in single units as a non-award student.
If you are from another Australian tertiary institution you may be permitted to underake cross-institutional study in one or more units of study at the University of Sydney.