Capstone Project A (ELEC5020)
UNIT OF STUDY
Students will work individually or in groups on an assigned project for the Semester. The concepts covered depend on the nature of the project, but broadly cover research and inquiry, and information literacy.
Our courses that offer this unit of study
- Bachelor of Computer Science and Technology (Honours)
- Bachelor of Computer Science and Technology (Honours) (Advanced)
- Graduate Certificate in Engineering
- Graduate Diploma in Engineering
- Master of Engineering (Electrical Engineering)
- Master of Engineering (Power Engineering)
- Master of Engineering (Software)
- Master of Engineering (Telecommunications Engineering)
- Master of Professional Engineering (Electrical)
- Master of Professional Engineering (Power)
- Master of Professional Engineering (Software)
- Master of Professional Engineering (Telecommunications)
Further unit of study information
Project Work - own time 12 hrs.
Through semester assessment (100%)
Faculty/department permission required?
Unit of study rules
Prerequisites and assumed knowledge
96 cp from MPE degree program or 24 cp from the ME program (including any credit for previous study)
Study this unit outside a degree
If you wish to undertake one or more units of study (subjects) for your own interest but not towards a degree, you may enrol in single units as a non-award student.
If you are from another Australian tertiary institution you may be permitted to underake cross-institutional study in one or more units of study at the University of Sydney.