Introduction to Project Finance (ENGG2850)
UNIT OF STUDY
This is a theory and case study based UoS providing students with a unified approach to the analysis of project value, supported by explicit methods for ranking and selection of projects on the basis of returns and sensitivity. The UoS uses "Project Finance" as a vehicle for descibing the fundamentals of project management financing and contrasts it with "Direct Financing", a more traditional approach to funding projects.
Our courses that offer this unit of study
- Bachelor of Computer Science and Technology
- Bachelor of Computer Science and Technology (Advanced)
- Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Project Management (Built Environment)
- Bachelor of Project Management (Civil Engineering Science)
- Bachelor of Project Management (Software Engineering Science)
Further unit of study information
Lecture 2 hrs/week; Tutorial 1 hr/week; Laboratory 1 hr/week.
Through semester assessment (100%)
Faculty/department permission required?
Unit of study rules
Study this unit outside a degree
If you wish to undertake one or more units of study (subjects) for your own interest but not towards a degree, you may enrol in single units as a non-award student.
If you are from another Australian tertiary institution you may be permitted to underake cross-institutional study in one or more units of study at the University of Sydney.