Quality Engineering and Management (ENGG5203)
UNIT OF STUDY
This subject is designed to support Engineers in the implementation of engineering tasks in the workplace. It addresses the use of quality control and management as well as systems assurance processes. It is designed to enable engineers entering practice from other related disciplines or with overseas qualifications to do so in a safe and effective way. The study program will include management of quality in research, design and delivery of engineering works and investigation, as well as of safe work practices and systems assurance.
Our courses that offer this unit of study
- Graduate Certificate in Engineering
- Graduate Diploma in Engineering
- Master of Professional Engineering (Chemical and Biomolecular)
- Master of Professional Engineering (Civil)
- Master of Professional Engineering (Electrical)
- Master of Professional Engineering (Fluids)
- Master of Professional Engineering (Geomechanical)
- Master of Professional Engineering (Power)
- Master of Professional Engineering (Structural)
- Master of Professional Engineering (Telecommunications)
Further unit of study information
Presentation, Project Work - in class, Project Work - own time
Through semester assessment (100%)
Faculty/department permission required?
Unit of study rules
First degree in Engineering or a related discipline
Study this unit outside a degree
If you wish to undertake one or more units of study (subjects) for your own interest but not towards a degree, you may enrol in single units as a non-award student.
If you are from another Australian tertiary institution you may be permitted to underake cross-institutional study in one or more units of study at the University of Sydney.