Topics in Environmental Politics (GOVT6223)
UNIT OF STUDY
This unit will offer a broad overview of a key contemporary issue in environmental politics. Topics could include climate change policy, environmental justice, food security and politics, sustainable cities, or timely issues in the Australian or global context. The goal will be to ground these issues in the relevant literatures of politics and environmental studies. Check with the unit coordinator or Department for the particular topic to be addressed in any given semester.
Our courses that offer this unit of study
- Bachelor of Design Computing
- Executive Master of Arts and Social Sciences
- Graduate Certificate in International Relations
- Graduate Certificate in International Studies
- Graduate Certificate in Public Policy
- Graduate Certificate in Sustainability
- Graduate Diploma in International Relations
- Graduate Diploma in International Studies
- Graduate Diploma in Public Policy
- Graduate Diploma in Sustainability
- Master of International Law
- Master of International Relations
- Master of International Studies
- Master of Public Policy
- Master of Sustainability
Further unit of study information
2x 1000wd Seminar paper (30%), 1x3400wd Essay (50%), 1x600wd equivalent Oral Presentation (10%), 1x Seminar participation (10%),
Faculty/department permission required?
Study this unit outside a degree
If you wish to undertake one or more units of study (subjects) for your own interest but not towards a degree, you may enrol in single units as a non-award student.
If you are from another Australian tertiary institution you may be permitted to underake cross-institutional study in one or more units of study at the University of Sydney.