Public Sector Ethics and Corruption (GOVT6301)
UNIT OF STUDY
Much recent attention has focused on preventing corruption and improving ethics in public sector organisations around the world. This unit equips students to identify and analyse different forms of corruption and ethical failure, and to reflect critically on the best ways of combatting corruption and enhancing ethics in the public sector. The unit takes a comparative approach to these issues.
Our courses that offer this unit of study
- Bachelor of Design Computing
- Executive Master of Arts and Social Sciences
- Executive Master of Public Administration
- Graduate Certificate in International Relations
- Graduate Certificate in Public Administration
- Graduate Diploma in International Relations
- Graduate Diploma in Public Administration
- Graduate Diploma in Public Policy
- Master of Administrative Law and Policy
- Master of International Law
- Master of International Relations
- Master of Public Administration
- Master of Public Policy
Further unit of study information
1x1hr lecture/week, 1x1hr tutorial/week
1x900wd Short paper (15%), 1x3600wd Essay (60%), 1x1500wd Reflective journal (25%),
Faculty/department permission required?
Study this unit outside a degree
If you wish to undertake one or more units of study (subjects) for your own interest but not towards a degree, you may enrol in single units as a non-award student.
If you are from another Australian tertiary institution you may be permitted to underake cross-institutional study in one or more units of study at the University of Sydney.